Friday, November 24, 2006

Alex lives.

It’s been a while between drinks but work is finishing up and I’ve now got time to watch TV and look at the internet.

Do a google search for ‘Monarch Cove’ and read the reviews, it on Lifetime TV.

The only high point at the moment is that the boss has gone to LA for a month and left me her Toyota MR2 spider. No w I can drive around the Gold Cost and live out my dodgy land developer fantasy. (Fifteen years later Lennon has been disbarred and is importing drugs in Darwin, and Alex sells overpriced art and marshland on the Gold Coast.)

Oh, and high speed internet rocks.
‘Knowing Me Knowing You with Alan Partridge’
‘I’m Alan Partridge’
‘Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip’
‘Heroes’
‘Entourage’
‘Torchwood’

More TV than I could safely watch - lets hope for some rainy days…

Some photos..

Day..
And night..


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lennon owns 80% of a backpaker hostel.

no charges no convictionns.