Thursday, April 19, 2007

Twas the nite before 20.

So I've discovered that my group photos on hr flikr account wont show up untill they are vetted by the flikr PTB.

No problems, I will probably post here, on the April 20 Blogspot site and on flikr, both my account and on the April 20 account. The April 20 account photos will show up in their own good time.

Both me and the missus are working tomorrow, so expect a flood of activity in the late hours as both of as are partaking this year. I am working in a small room with 2 computers, so I'm going to find an 'angle'. Next door my co-workers, Alex and Courtney are also twenny-ing, they both work together in a small room with 3 computers, so they can go crazy.

The Tanya Donelly fans over at Slumberland did'nt quite get it, but give them points for trying. I will post a link on the April 20 Blogspot site if anything happens..

As for the R.E.M. fans, so far nothing.

Look forward to Symes hourly updates - :^)

1 comment:

Jimbo said...

You could point out to the Slumberheads that it's not 420, it 20/04, since we don't use that illogical date system they do.

I must admit, of course, that I did a few posts about '420', because the other way, it's just 2004.

I didn't understand the drug connection until I started Googling "420".